Lemon / れもん
Alcohol: 7% / Sake base
Brewery: Heiwa shuzo / Wakayama prefecture
On the nose: Very strong sweet lemon, almost a candy lemon, fragrences, Crisp.
On the palate: Great balance of both sweet and sour, like a good lemonade. Very refreshing, but concentrated.
- The Tsuru-Ume series has a whole line up of Plum wines, Yuzu-shu, Strawberry liqueur, and Lemon. More to come on the rest of the seiries in future posts!
- The label is something you don't find on many bottles in Japan too. In an attempt to reach a younger croud, Heiwa shuzo's future owner is trying out a series of hip lables.
- Be careful with this one, because you can't taste the alcohol at all, don't over drink!
- My suggesting for drinking this one is on the rocks, although I am currently looking into sorbet and popsicles!
- Comes in 2 sizes: 720ml and 1.8L.
Meishu no Yutaka staff