Thursday, April 1, 2010

4 Months and no posts???

You are probably all wondering where the heck I have been for the past 4 months.
That is if any one out there is still checking in.
I apologize for the lengthy lapse in posting, and hope to get a few new posts in over the next couple of days.

As to the where:
I have been to the depths of webpage building hell, and come back with a fire breathing dragon of a new website for the store http://www.yutaka1.com.
Take a look if you like.
English webpage is still in the works; I hope to have it up and running in the next week.

Thank you to all those who check in periodically, and I shall resume posting very soon.

Cheers,
Meishu no Yutaka staff
Carlin

1 comment:

  1. Ganbatte Carlin-san! New website looks great. Looking forward to more posts!
    Timothy

    ReplyDelete